IguanaGrip is widely known company for various types of anti slip products. Our quality and wide range of products have given us identity. Certain parts of house often remain wet and this is the place that is accident prone namely bathroom, kitchen, balcony etc. Wet floor with combination of slippery surface can be deadly. If old age people, pregnant women or kids slip then it bring daunting results.Anti Slip Safety Solution is a general term that encompasses a range of products and measures aimed at enhancing safety by reducing the risk of slips and falls. These solutions are typically used in various settings, including residential, commercial, and industrial environments.
To avoid slip problems, there are various anti slip products. Here we will inform you more about anti slip mats that are available with IguanaGrip:
- Floor mats: this can be any mat that you see on floor both indoor and outdoor. There are some especially manufactured mats that are intended to make better grip. Our experts will elaborate more about this product and various concerned aspects.
- Shower mats: this can be found in bathroom. You can find it near bathtub or entry of bathroom. With usage of special material, these mats bring high traction. Slip accidents can be avoided using these mats.
- Table mats: these are primarily intended for protection of table’s surface. For this product, many variations can be easily found. From household usages to industrial usages, this type of mat is extremely popular.
- Outdoor mats: as clear by name, outdoor mats are concerned with usage outside house so they are supposed to be more tough to deal with climatic conditions.
- Acupressure mat: though these mats are primarily intended for health benefits but also used as anti slip product.
How to Select Anti Slip Mat?
There are some checkpoints, if you are going to select mat as listed below:
- Make sure eco friendly material used for production. There should be no latex, BPA or toxic smell in the product.
- Mat should be easy to clean and in washing machine too.
- Anti slip factor: this can be done through various ways namely suction cup, high traction material etc.
- Product that you get should be good enough to be used in bathroom, outdoors etc.
Material: Anti-slip mats are made from various materials, including rubber, vinyl, and PVC. Each material has its own unique properties, so consider the environment and conditions in which the mat will be used and choose a material that is suitable for those conditions.
Size and Shape: The size and shape of the mat should be appropriate for the area in which it will be used. Consider the size of the space and the amount of foot traffic the mat will receive.
Traction: Look for a mat that provides a high level of traction, especially if it will be used in an area that is prone to wet or slippery conditions.
Durability: The mat should be durable enough to withstand the amount of foot traffic it will receive and should not deteriorate over time.
Maintenance: Consider the ease of maintenance and cleaning of the mat. Look for a mat that is easy to clean and maintain to ensure its longevity.
Color and Design: Anti-slip mats are available in various colors and designs. Consider the aesthetic of the space and choose a mat that complements the decor.
These were some tips before you get anti slip mats. Iguana Grip has more than 15 years experience in production of various types of similar products.